Senior Business Analysts have to lead and control workflow and assume full responsibility for the delivery of engagements. They have to continue to develop a deep knowledge in the planning processes and BI platforms, design and architectural thinking.
Senior Analyst is already have experience in multi-dimensional planning or business intelligence tools. Or perhaps you are someone who builds amazing Excel models but you are looking to take that to another level. What matters is that on one hand you are highly numerically literate and enjoy playing with data, but on the other hand focused on what it means for the end user and business context.
These projects are not delivered as traditional IT solution builds, but instead it is a highly collaborative exercise, with joint Mavericka and client teams sharing responsibilities, and therefore demanding candidates with excellent communication and engagement skills are always welcomed.
• You can manage the collection of information and requirements of the client needed for successful project result, as well as help the client with their formation.
• You are able to design and build the planning/ BI models, ensuring that they are created with the end user in mind
• Helping to ensure that projects are delivered in a professional manner with focus on tracking project health and progress
• Building client skills and capabilities through collaborative working during the solution build and focused knowledge transfer efforts
• Providing ad hoc support to the client post go-live
• Keeping in touch with client individuals beyond the life of the project, and using this as a mechanism for identifying further opportunities within the client organization.
• Supporting the Mavericka sales team through the creation of proof-of-concepts and demo assets.
• 5+ years in a relevant business position, likely to be in a professional services capacity involving the delivery of technology solutions.
• Good experience of the use of planning and modeling technology with finance (budgeting, PL etc)
• Experience in Anaplan, or similar multi-dimensional corporate performance management tools.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A passion for getting hands on with the technology, being highly curious about its use and ability to ramp up skills rapidly.
• Experience of agile project delivery;
• Advanced English.
What Do We Offer:
• Good compensation
• Flexible hours
• Flat organization structure
• Self-managed, leadership and creative environment